Mild Cognitive Impairment
What is Mild Cognitive Impairment
- An intermediate stage between normal age-related cognitive changes and dementia.
- More occurrence of memory or other cognitive problems compared to other people of the same age.
- Progressing to dementia is a possibility.
- If you are diagnosed with MCI, you should visit your doctor regularly, take necessary early intervention to maintain cognitive health and prevent deterioration.
- Visit a doctor as early as possible if you have symptoms of MCI.